Term & Conditions
These terms & conditions govern the use of babytghings.ie
1. Use of this website - This website, babythings.ie is provided to you for your personal use subject to the below terms & conditions. By using this website you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
2. These Terms & Conditions are subject to change from time to time for regulatory or legal reasons.
3. Prices - All prices are in Euro and inclusive of VAT if applicable. There will be no contract of any kind between you and us until we have actually dispatched the goods to you. At any point up until then, we may decline your order.
4. Availability – If for any reason we are unable to fulfill your order with a particular item, we will not be liable to you except to ensure that you are not charged and/or are refunded in full.
5. Colour – Some items may appear a slightly different shade depending on the device/screen being used to view the product.
6. Gift Boxes – Items in our gift boxes may change depending on availability i.e embroidery/print on clothing etc.
7. Delivery – Delivery will be made to the address specified by you at the checkout. While we do make every effort to deliver all of your goods in the agreed time, we will not be liable if we fail to do so.
8. Returns – If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you may cancel & return your order within 14 days of the delivery of your order. You will be responsible for cost the return. For damaged or incorrect items, we will refund the return shipping cost once we have received the item.
9. Cancellation or changes of order prior to delivery – You can change or cancel your order prior to dispatch by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Please check your Order details carefully before submitting your order as changes cannot be made to your order once it has been placed. babythings.ie will not grant compensation in any form for inconvenience experienced as a result.
11. We can not change the delivery address of your order once your order has been shipped.
12. You permit to An Post and/or DPD and their agents to contact you in relation to the delivery of your order.
13. In accordance with the Data Protection Act, we do not supply any of your details to a third party unless you have given babytghings.ie express permission or if we have legal requirements to do so.
14. We reserve the right to cancel or refuse orders at the discretion of our management.
15. We reserve the right to contact customers regarding orders and purchases made from babytghings.ie
16. Availability of the website - We aim to offer the best shopping experience but we make no promise that the use of this site will be fault free. If you notice any fault please contact us at email@example.com and we will try to remedy the issue as soon as we can. From time to time, this site will require maintenance at which time access will be restricted.
17. If an order is not received you must notify firstname.lastname@example.org in writing or by email within 14 days of dispatch as no claim can be made after this time.
18. babythings.ie shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control.
19. Import Taxes and Duties
Please Note: www.babythings.ie is not responsible for any customs or import duties or taxes due on deliveries outside the EU.
20. We hope that you are happy with your shopping experience at babythings.ie but if you are unhappy with any aspect of our service, please email us at email@example.com